|By Jacqueline Davis Moranti|
If you live on the East coast like I do, then I'm pretty sure you're aware of the current weather situation. Hurricane Sandy aka "Frankenstorm" has us stuck, at home, catching up on our favorite shows and walking around the house in our pajamas. Being a blogger and a type A person, I constantly feel the need to photograph and go out, but right now safety is what matters, during this severe storm. Before cabin fever ensues, how can you make great use of all that time indoors? Here's a few suggestions!
1) Clean your bedroom. My bedroom has been neglected far too long!
2) Exercise, get in a pilates, yoga, etc workout. Now is a good time to pull out the weights.
3) Reading, finish reading that book you've been meaning to get to, but never had the time. Or in my case, get up to date with the news!
4) Work on your calendar, time to manage your schedule and set goals. Set some strategic plans for anything whether it be personal or professional.
5) Straighten out that resume/ portfolio. You never know when that dream job will present itself!
Let me know readers, if you're on the east coast what are your stay at home plans? If you're not on the east coast, what would you do in a case such as this?